Monday, August 20, 2012

40!

Yes 40.

40 as in 40 days til we tie the knot!!!!

Ever since James' Mom was in town for the shower I feel like not much has really gone on with wedding planning other than sitting and waiting hoping RSVPs will roll in. Knowing how many people we are entertaining is a huge part of it for me. From the beginning I was envisioning a wedding with 80 guests...no such luck...now I am just hoping we don't break 150!!! But, we have a lot of people we love and a lot of people that love us!!!!!

Even though the planning as been kind of at a stand still there is still a lot left to do.

I have a few more purchases that I need to make but they are either something I was holding off til after Labor Day or things that I need a more solid head count with.

What I am most nervous about is making it come together as a whole and a lot of that has to do with decorations and finishing touches. I am a visual person and not being about to see the tent and chairs set up...really isn't helping me :-)

I am working on the music list and that seems to be going pretty smooth.

We still have alcohol to purchase...that is still more based on RSVPs so that will be purchased soon.

Welcome bags...based on RSVPs

And basically TRIAL RUNs!!!! All the girly stuff and that is just waiting on time. Our schedule has been so crazy lately.  The last two weekends we have been doing stuff for my Dad and Lucia who just got married and before that was my shower. Basically, every weekend there has been something...but as the day approaches we are getting things done.

Guess next stop....Bachelor and Bachelorette Parties!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment