Sunday, August 12, 2012

The Flour Shop

Concerning our Wedding Cake, we had gone back and forth with using Publix or seeking out another Bakery. Through word of mouth we had heard great things about The Flour Shop in Brentwood. So, after going to Publix a few times and getting the information we needed to compare, we decided to visit The Flour Shop. My friend & wedding consultant Pam Hall took me over to see the place since it is close to her shop. I decided I would bring Mom back here and we would see what we thought. On Friday the 10th I called to see when I would need to order my cake by. When I found out they already had 2 wedding cakes scheduled on the 29th and would only do 3...I decided we needed to go do our research there ASAP. 

So, on Saturday James, Mom and I went to check everything out. The owner Iris is a complete character...very interesting to say the least. We looked at all the pictures and ended up finding something different from what I thought I wanted...but something both James and I really liked. We did a tasting and made some decisions and that was that!



Wedding Cake: Check!

No comments:

Post a Comment