Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Dress Is Mine!

When I picked my dress out in May...I could barely get into...but I knew we would make it work.

Then when I went to take it for it to be bustled...I was nervous about getting in it and I had been doing great with eating right and exercising til about a week before. Then James' Mom came into town we ate out a lot, I didn't run, I had alcohol, and we had my shower which I definitely ate and drank plenty. So getting in to my dress in August really stressed me out...I was very nervous...again...barely made it in.

Then, this Wednesday I was scheduled to pick it up and make sure the length on the outter skirt was correct and the bustle was good. Well, lets just say with the headaches I have been having Yoga was winning out over running and then you have the Labor Day Holiday celebrations. I went extreme enough to refuse to eat dinner before going and taking water pills the day before. Again I barely made it in.

However, the dress is complete and in my possession now!!!!

So I got 22 days to make this happen!!!! No alcohol for me and it is back to early rise running!!!! I think I will be extra happy when all this wedding stuff is over and its back to some go ol Sweet Tea and Dr. Pepper and Beer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment